ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: What would you do? S.O.S.!

Re: What would you do? S.O.S.!

Cheryl Newbanks (horsetrails@inficad.com)
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 12:12:34 -0700 (MST)

At 11:45 PM 6/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Becky wrote:
>Should I just call him and say, "keep the first payment and
>> come get your fruit-loop"?

I Agree! I currently have 2 horses that are not what I want, and can't get
another and don't ever know if any one of them will work out! don't make
the mistake I made and settle for something less then you originally wanted.
Get out now while you still can! Things I learned: Ride the horse many
times in many different situations before you buy, make a list of wants and
stick to it! If you don't want a training project, don't buy one and don't
buy a training project if it is the only horse you'll have to ride. I find
that my riding agenda gets in the way of the training process, in other
words I want him to do it and do it now!

There are a lot of good horses out there that need homes too, don't settle!

Cheryl Newbanks
~~^** Just In Time Ranch
~~}_ _~~ /\| Buckeye, AZ
( )__, ) ~ horsetrails@inficad.com