Subject: sweat-proof saddle pad
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 5/27/97 2:12 PM

I need a saddle pad that will prevent sweat from seeping from the horses back
to the bottom
of my saddle. I have an all purpose Stubben and one horse I ride seems to be
able to sweat
thru anything. The bottom has gotten soaked and stained and I almost cried
when I saw it.
I have to use this for showing too.
Where can I get a pad that will prevent this? I would prefer that it not be
overly thick and that
it be washable in the machine. I won't be riding this horse on any really long
rides but if this
pad accomodates that also, great. He has a history of a tender back but seems
to do fine
in my saddle. What about a gel pad one?

Any advice?

Thanks,