ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Travel networking ... and cookie recipies. Ridecamp Admin.

Re: Travel networking ... and cookie recipies. Ridecamp Admin.

Glenda R. Snodgrass (grs@consider.theneteffect.com)
Sat, 24 May 1997 11:34:13 -0500 (CDT)

I'm very pleased to see that you were already working on that great
idea!

It might be useful to add info on special skills, like mechanical
abilities (for when the truck breaks down) or medical training, vet
listings, etc. It could be really useful to know which vets in the area
will treat horses, to save time on multiple phone calls from a pay phone
if there's a medical emergency on the road. I know in my area, only a
handful of vets will treat horses, even when called for an emergency
colic.

Glenda &
Lakota, the little horse that could

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(334) 433-0196