ridecamp@endurance.net: Wanted:Trail Horse

Wanted:Trail Horse

jonstott@pe.net
Fri, 23 May 1997 08:19:59 -0700

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I am looking for a
registered Arabian trail horse. I am an experienced rider, but do not want
a horse that needs that experience. This horse needs to be between the ages
of 6-12. I would prefer a gelding, but would consider a mare. I can offer a
fabulous home for any horse. I have had horses for 40 years, and have never
lost any horse except for old age. I worm every 2 months, and vaccinate
yearly. My horses are trimmed every 8 weeks. I do a lot of camping and
trail riding. This horse must trailer, tie, and clip, and have no vices. If
you have a horse like this, or know of anyone that may have a horse for
sale that fits this description, please pass on my E-mail address or my
phone number. Thank you.

jonstott@mail.pe.net
909-699-5008 (So. Cal)

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id GAA04381; Fri, 23 May 1997 06:51:12 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 08:52:21 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Glenda R. Snodgrass" <grs@consider.theneteffect.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: networking

I think that networking among those on the list, for help on the road and
so forth, is a terrific idea. Could we possibly get organized about this
and actually develop a list?

I'd be happy to design a web-input form which would allow us to provide
specific info in a workable format, which could then be used to build an
electronic directory, which members could update and new members could add
to, as needed. I could even post this form on my server and gather the
data, if someone from the endurance.net site would like to then take this
data and make a simple directory?

Just let me know. I really think that's a great idea and I'd be glad to
help with the development.

Glenda R. Snodgrass
The Newcomer from Mobile
riding Lakota, a/k/a "Mighty Mouse"

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(334) 433-0196

eceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id HAA05092; Fri, 23 May 1997 07:04:04 -0700 (PDT)
I write web/database apps as part of my job, and can provide assistance
as needed, especially with the data part.

Mike Sofen
Seattle, WA