ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Rest stops

RE: Rest stops

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Thu, 22 May 1997 13:56:17 -0700

Another source for overnighting are the hundreds of team roping
facilities across N. America. These are always set up for overnight
horse/truck/trailer rigs, many have advanced facilities (like SHOWERS!),
and many are totally unused during the week. They tend to be
unmonitored/no fee situations, but be sure to check at the entrance for
any sign of fee expectations.

The USTRC (US Team Roping Championships, Inc) in Albuquerque, NM is the
largest organization (50,000+ members) and would be a good source for a
facilities listing.

Mike
Seattle, WA