ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Perform'N Win Cookies!

RE: Perform'N Win Cookies!

Truman Prevatt (truman.prevatt@netsrq.com)
Thu, 22 May 1997 09:58:52 -0400

>At 04:10 PM 5/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>Hi Gang,
>>
>>Had to jump in on the Perform'N Win Cookie recipe. I first heard this
>>from Truman many months back and immediately had to start playing in the
>

>So what is Truman's recipe?
>

>Happy Trails,
>
>Karen
>& two horses that literally come running for their cookies!!! :-0

I'm still playing with it. But the basics are Quacker oats, a little
flour, molasses, water and perform & win. Other things I have used is beat
pulp, sweetfeed and cornmeal.

Cooking like training a horse should be more of an art - than a science.

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm with a lille hellion on the way
Danson "Deamon in Training" Flame
Sarasota, FL