ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Thumps

Re: Thumps

Dabney B. Finch (dbflaw@alphainfo.com)
Wed, 21 May 1997 17:26:56 -0700

Roger,
Thank you and everyone else who gave us some great advice about handling
our thumps problem. About your post note, something very interesting we've
noticed is that none of our other (5) endurance horses has ever thumped,
yet we have two full brothers who both do! Definitely heredity at work I
think!

PS: I'd like to contact Suzanne Hayes as was suggested to ask about her
formula. Does anyone have an e-mail address for her, or are you out there
Suzanne?