ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: drinking water in trailer

Re: drinking water in trailer

Frank W. Vans Evers (vans@cyberspy.com)
Mon, 19 May 1997 20:23:08 -0400

I have not tried this but conceptually you could place a five gallon
water container on the roof or high up and place a demand water device
for each horse. The magnitude of mess is dependent on wheather your
horse will activate the demand water flow when thirsty or just for play.
Of course the more you water the more they urinate. So is the need
really a need.

Interesting possibilities.

Have fun.

/s/ Frank