ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #342

RE: ridecamp-d Digest V97 #342

tish_s@erc.montana.edu
Mon, 19 May 1997 11:21:42 -0600

MONTANA PRIDE FEEDS

I was curious if anyone has used any of their feeds or other products.
What did you think? Also, anyone that has used their products for an
extended period of time, I would appreciate any comments that you have.

PS. Heat will not degrade salt (lyte cookie recipe). Also, if these
cookies burn easily, cook at a lower temperature for longer i. e. like
jerky.

Thanks.

Tish Stoots
Bozeman, MT