ridecamp@endurance.net: French "Arabians"

French "Arabians"

Tracy Stampke (zebella@idt.net)
Fri, 16 May 1997 20:02:15 -0700

Reynolds, Nikki wrote:
> There's a website at http://www.awhitehorse.com/racing/french
> It has a few pictures, and I agree, they don't look like the same breed.

Just went and looked at these photos......YUCK! If I wanted a QH, I'd
go buy one. It's pretty sad when you can't walk into a barn and say
with 100% certainty "That's an Arabian." A few you could still
identify as such, but one had a head that'd be ugly on a standardbred,
much less an Arab!

Ah well, to each their own, but sorry, I think that somewhere there's a
little extra something in the woodpile.......

tracy