ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: B & B Stallions

RE: B & B Stallions

Connie Hoge (pvtevt@msn.com)
Fri, 16 May 97 21:16:20 UT

Ann Marie Olson wrote:
so I was wondering what you would breed to if
> you had your 'druthers.
>
> Ann
> (no horse right now, just window shopping)

For a stallion, the most important thing to me - would be that something
"special" - the "look of eagles". I would look for a stallion that "ah's" you
at first glance. Then check out the rest. If you want an endurance horse,
then I would breed only to a proven endurance stallion.

You can always take a chance, & go for a certain color, line, etc., but your
odds of being successful in what you are breeding for - go down.

Connie H.