Subject: saddle wanted & natural fly spray?
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 5/15/97 12:27 AM

Hi All:

Also ----
My Ara/App filly is allergic to the commercial fly spray products I have tried.
Have heard that vinegar can be used as a fly repellent. Is that the white
or apple cider variety? & at what strength? Are there any other natural
remedys for this?

Thanks for the help.
Jan Canfield & God's "A" Creatures
Apps, Ara/App, & Aussies