ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Feeding...

Re: Feeding...

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Tue, 13 May 1997 12:55:24 -0700

Flakes, cans, and scoops are meaningless. Give me measurements in lbs, ozs,
or kgs. Having said that, the diet appears to relatively well balanced,
perhaps unnecessarily high in protein but not excessive. My first choice
for additional food would to add a flake of oat in the am along with the
alfalfa, but if I had actual weights I might consider something else. If
you do, also supply me with the label ingredients for LMF - I don't have
any numbers on that.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net