ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: For Sale: Danny

Re: For Sale: Danny

Randy H Eiland (renegade12@juno.com)
Wed, 14 May 1997 11:23:01 EDT

This is a very nice older gelding that belongs to a friend of mine. The
210 miles of Endurance Rides were done in the SW Region and consist of 3
50's and 1 60. Kris needs $1,000.00 for "Danny". I think he still has
quite a few years of competition left and would make an excellent trail
horse as well. He is in excellent health.
Randy Eiland