ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Fwd: Bloody Shoulder Breyer Arabian

Re: Fwd: Bloody Shoulder Breyer Arabian

Reynolds, Nikki (jakar@aiinc.com)
Wed, 14 May 1997 06:20:04 -0700

BGray96@aol.com wrote:

> ---------------------

West region rider, Vivian Ferkin, rode her beautiful bloody-shoulder
mare, Sitkaa, on the recent Washoe Valley 50. It's quite an
eye-catching marking with the bright chestnut splash down and almost
white shoulder. The pair did very well and the mare looked like she
could've gone on forever at the finish. She has a wonderful disposition
too, very people oriented!
Nikki
& Jakar -who's chestnut coat is roaning and developing "birdcatcher
spots".