ridecamp@endurance.net: FW: BCHC ALERT--NECKTIES - From the BCHC Communications Center

FW: BCHC ALERT--NECKTIES - From the BCHC Communications Center

sallijan snyder (sallijan@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 13 May 1997 02:23:18 -0500 (CDT)

This came to me from the Back Country Horsemen alert list. All
West Region riders -- esp. in Nevada -- should read. If anyone has
seen anything like this please report it!

I have cleaned up the line length a bit.

-Sallijan

--
Sallijan Snyder			sallijan@ix.netcom.com
San Jose, California, USA	(408) 629-5909