ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Trailer JOYS

RE: Trailer JOYS

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Sun, 11 May 1997 19:05:15 -0700

I personally love the SuperCabs - even though you don't get a lot of
room, it makes the entire cab FEEL bigger, more comfortable. The short
bed version should not change your gooseneck trailer safety, but it will
make it more manuverable.

There is nothing like a paid for rig! The mpg you quoted is what other
owners I know have gotten, which, if you'll pardon my french, is pretty
damn good for a truck.

Mike Sofen
Redmond, WA