ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Blue Mountain Gallop

Re: Blue Mountain Gallop

DR Bond (drbond@fast.net)
Fri, 9 May 1997 16:02:39 -0400

We want to thank Patti for a great ride! Wasn't sure about the weather
after being there Sat. night!
It was my wife's first top 10 finish, and everything went quite well.
I even made it down the dirt road to Vet check I and III with my dually!
Wasn't sure about that one the first time I saw it.
Again, thanks for a well managed ride.
DR Bond
Mountain View Farm
Pen Argyl, PA
drbond@fast.net

----------
> From: PATTISAM@aol.com
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Blue Mountain Gallop
> Date: Friday, May 09, 1997 1:27 PM
>
> Sunday May 4 the Blue Mtn Gallop was held in Shartlesville, Pa.
Tri-County
> Arabian club sponsors this ride and it is always held at the Mountain
Springs
> Rodeo grounds. As usual we were treated to a team penning rodeo to watch
> during our spare time.!!
> I was the manager of this ride, Pat Tancredi, assistant manager. I had
alot
> of very competent help, and three wonderful Vets. They were Lani
Newcomb,
> Samantha Abbott, and Laurie Wessel.
> The sun came out for us Sunday as the riders took off over the Blue
Mountain.