ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Trailer Woes

Re: Trailer Woes

Diana L. Benson (dbenson@juno.com)
Mon, 5 May 1997 15:54:11 PST

Hi Nancy (and Monte!) -

I was wondering when you were going to jump into this trailer discussion!
To everyone - there's another trailer option - have a custom builder
build a trailer for you to your specs. This is what Monte and Nancy
Mitts do here in SW Missouri. They build new trailers and customize
existing ones. I've seen Monte's work and it's very good with clever
details. He is a very experienced endurance rider so he knows what works
good in camp as well pulling down the interstate! I found the paint
discussions of particular interest because many manufacturers do NOT use
automotive primers, paint, and clear coats. A good paint job should
last!

Diana Benson
Joplin MO