ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Scramblers

RE: Scramblers

Mike Sofen (a-miksof@MICROSOFT.com)
Mon, 5 May 1997 11:37:26 -0700

One time I had to haul my (quarter) horse using my neighbor's trailer
that looked like it had been built for Arab/Chihuahua cross's and I got
my horse in there by doing the exact same thing - pull the divider over
and rig another butt line. Worked very well and I always use that
config when using a single horse in a two horse inline...

Mike and Buster
Redmond, WA