ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: trailer woes

RE: trailer woes

Flemmer, Linda (LFlemmer@CHKD.com)
Mon, 5 May 1997 08:38:01 -0400

Amy,
You wrote:

>Do any of you have a trailer that leaks when it rains? My trailer is
>Sundowner, bought new from a reputable dealer. <SNIP>
>Is there a brand of trailer that does not leak, or have electrical failures
>as
>part of everyday life?

Did you buy the Sundowner new? If so, and if it is still under the 5 yr
warrantee, call SUNDOWNER! Skip the dealer if he isn't solving the
problems for you.
Our Sundowner is a joy - I'm sorry to hear yours has problems.

When did it start to leak? Was the trailer still new (<1 yr), or had
the manufacturers caulking had time to dry out some?
We've had no electrical problems with our either, once we got the P/U
truck's receiver wired correctly.

Linda Flemmer