ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: volunteer duties

Re: volunteer duties

tina hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:44:12 -0500

At 08:55 PM 4/29/97 -0700, paddi wrote:
>There are sooooo many things you can do at a ride.
>vet secretary, timing, fill water troughs, build fires, mark trails,
>unmark tails, cook, give back rubs, drag ride , p&r

not to mention just hanging out and helping those that don't have a crew :-)
the worst part about being crewless I think (only done 50s so far) is having
to go to the bathroom and looking around for someone to hold the horse while
crossing your legs <g>

Tony is NOT the kind of horse you could just trust to stand quietly outside
the port-a-john :-))