ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: my last post

Re: my last post

Tivers@aol.com
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:29:52 -0400 (EDT)

<< So...what would a Kenyan runner that is out to win eat before the big
race?
Tina Hicks | Huntsville, AL >>

Now, Tina, you could be treading on very sensitive ground here. Let's hope
it's nothing more exotic than lion steak.

ti

RReceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id UAA27839; Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:33:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tivers@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:32:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Bar Shoes

<< I'd be concerned about their hanging up over rough terrain, getting pulled
off. I used them on a tb I had that had no heels (thrown out on pasture
after the track and left until his feet looked like clown feet). Worked
great but I was very careful with him on the trail with them. >>

Keep those front angles up and you've less of a problem.

ti

eceived: (from majordom@localhost) by fsr.com (8.8.2/8.7.3) id UAA28758; Fri, 25 Apr 1997 20:55:28 -0700 (PDT)