ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: "Shattering Myths About Feeding", Equus, April 97

RE: "Shattering Myths About Feeding", Equus, April 97

Al Randall. (maven@foothills.eznet.com)
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 19:44:37 -0700

Linda, I know Joe Pagan. He is the President of Kentucky Equine =
Research. They are considered by many to be the "Leaders in Equine =
Nutrition" worldwide. Dr. Steve Jackson and Dr. Steve Duren are also =
part of their research team. The feed manufacturer whose feed I sell =
(LMF) uses them as a resource. The product is formulated based on the =
latest findings in their research. They resource with researchers and =
work with nutrition in 43 countries. Thanks for the "pat on the back"! =
Best regards, Al=20

----------
From: lindavan.eqath@juno.com[SMTP:lindavan.eqath@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 1997 10:35 PM
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Cc: maven@eznet.com
Subject: "Shattering Myths About Feeding", Equus, April 97

I'd like to thank Al Randall for reminding me of this article. I =
started
to read it last month and then misplaced it in our recent remodeling
shuffle.--anyway

Take a gander at this article. It discusses much of what we've been
kicking around. And, basically reaffirms that what I was doing 3 years
ago, and what I'm doing once again, is a sound program.=20

Do any of you experts out there know these Dr.s Joe Pagan, PhD or David =
S. Kronfeld, PhD, BVSc? Just curious if you are familiar with their =
work.

Linda VanCeylon & crew
Buhni, Sunny, Rabbit, & Fiddler
lindavan.eqath@juno.com =20