<< I'm confused (happens to me on occasion<g>). I have a huge book, "Feeds
and Nutrition" by a group of experts from a university in Washington State.
They say selenium is toxic. They say it is especially a danger for horses
in states where the soil is high is selenium, mostly the rocky mt. states.
Very true...here in the East were are deficient in selemium and have to add
it to our feeds..takes a lot to poison a horse out here, but I have heard of
horses dying from overdoses in hay/grain...have yours tested to be sure. My
state ag. lab tests for $25.00. Money well spent..
Also, selemium is not well used by the body without Vitamin E.