Subject: neoprene girths
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 4/24/97 8:37 AM

Sue,
I have an Older OrthoFlex and about $200 dollars of sundrie and various
girths, 3 are neoprene in differents widths and shapes. They all
produce the same sores that you are experiencing. And yes they and the
horse were clean before riding- didn't make a difference.

I finally discovered that the best thing for my horse was a $12 mohair
string girth. Go figure...I buy a couple at the start or each season
and wash after every use. They even hold my electrodes better too.

Sometimes the new tech stuff just lets you down...
LoisC
NH