ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Hobble training

Re: Hobble training

Swettboy (swettboy@ncats.net)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:11:37 -0400

----------
Dee VanGilder wrote:

> We also stake break our horses to a single strap to the front left leg
and a
> chain. If you are interested I'll go into detail on that.

Please do! Go into detail, that is.

With all these restraint methods, is it best to start with a horse that is
tired or should the horse be fresh from the pasture?

Another question for the group, does anyone know where I can get signs to
put up along my driveway? Ours is long and winding. Down here by the
house are an assortment of children, an occasional horse, goat and floppy
eared bunnies running loose. Gotta get the UPS guys to slow down. (I
don't have kids and horses loose at the same time, by the way, just in case
anyone is worried)

Thanks,
Peggy