ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: What time to feed

Re: What time to feed

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 10:16:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Flemmer, Linda wrote:

> >> In a message dated 97-04-22 00:32:07 EDT, you write:
> >> << We generally free feed at rides. I do get up at 4 and feed him what he
> >> gets at "breakfast" time during the rest of his life. >>
> >>
> >> That should be far enough out of the glucose curve that there won't be a
> >> negative effect.
> >
> >Yeah and he makes a great alarm clock too. :)
>
> This assumes that you folks out West start your rides at a "normal" hour
> of the morning. I have been on rides where the starting time was 4:45
> AM for the 100, and 5:15 for the 50! Wake up call at 3:AM for the

Yep Linda, We start later then you guys. Well hundreds will get underway
a bit earlier, but not that much. I'm guessing y'all want to beat the
humidity factor???? Your starting times are pretty close to several of
our 100s though. I like starting in daylight. :)

Tommy Crockett, <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, Ca. 93402-2715, USA
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/1079
"I ain't got no blood in my veins I just got them four
lanes of Hard Amarillo Highway" Terry Allen