ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Horse Trainer

Re: Horse Trainer

Gwen Dluehosh (dluehosh@vt.edu)
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 01:13:58 +0600

Well that certainly throws wood on the fire. But, you know that 's still no
excuse for the exchange that took place... Even if she WAS having a bad day.
I always call if something happens to a boarder's horse, and I will be the
first to call the vet if it's needed. EVEN if I end up paying for it (for
minor stuff!)
I cant' afford it, but sometimes the vet is needed.
Boy, well, I wonder if he knows she is like this...
Gwen
t 12:25 PM 4/21/97 -0700, you wrote:
>FYI! Deb is a personal friend of Pat Parrelis for whatever that is worth.
>(This is my understanding anyways)
Gwen Dluehosh
Desert Storm Arabians
1156 Hightop Rd, #89