ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Supplement Query Again

Re: Supplement Query Again

gerhardt (gerhardt@theriver.com)
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 19:22:23 -0700

I got Cosemin at the local health food/vitamin supplement store. It was not
cheap, $69 for the bottle, but it really is helping our old stiff Aussie. I
decided to try it on her after reading about it in Newsweek a few weeks
ago. The quote that decided me was one from a vet, from Texas A&M I think,
that said she had her dog, her horse, her mother and her mother's dog all
on it and it was helping all of them! Seems to be helping our old dog's
hips.

Annette