ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: horse camps

RE: horse camps

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 09:20:04 -0700

Hi Mary - I'm forwarding your message to the endurance listserve,
ridecamp@endurance.net. There are probably people on the list
from this area that can better answer your questions. I believe there
are some travel guides for horse people too - but I'm not sure how
to find them.

good luck!

Steph Teeter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Fletcher [SMTP:fletcher@lightspeed.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 1997 4:32 PM
To: step@fsr.com
Subject: horse camps

Hi,

I was hoping you would be able to tell me where I could find
information on roadmaps that show horse camps across the U.S. from
Visalia, California to Raleigh, N.c. I will be traveling on Highway 40
with two horses. Also, could you give me information on endurance riding
in North Carolina. I am only familiar with Calif.
Thanks,

Mary Fletcher fletcher@lightspeed.net