ridecamp@endurance.net: FW: A new complement for horses' diet

FW: A new complement for horses' diet

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:24:08 -0700

This came to our listserve sysadmin - (who really isn't very interested
in nutritional products for horses :)

Anyway, in case someone is interested ...

-----Original Message-----
From: sales.turval@wavenet.it [SMTP:sales.turval@wavenet.it]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 1997 7:58 AM
To: bnorum@fsr.com
Subject: A new complement for horses' diet

Dear Mr Bengt Norum,

being noticed about your news group dedicated to "distance riding", I would
ask you if is possible to send an e-mail which introduce a new nutritional
product to all subscribers.

I'm the Marketing Manager of BIOCHEMIO, an Italian biolaboratory specilized
in bio-products for horses and camelids.

We'd appreciated very much to come in touch with owners/fanciers/lovers of
horses and have a direct evaluations of our product.

Many thanks and best regards.

Giorgio Just
Turval by Biochemio