ridecamp@endurance.net: RE: Publication of book

RE: Publication of book

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:13:50 -0500

Hi Jane - congratulations! I'll pass this message along.

Steph Teeter

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Jakeman [SMTP:jjj@ishoo.oup.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 1997 4:49 AM
To: step@fsr.com
Subject: Publication of book

I'm a writer whose books feature a hero with an Arab horse. Some time ago
I contacted the net to ask for help with information about a ride of a hundred
miles. A number of people helped me, and as the book is now written, I would
like to thank them. There are in fact three books featuring Lord Ambrose
Malfine and his Arab horse, Zaraband. The first, called Let There Be Blood, has
just been published by Headline. There is not so much about Zaraband in this
one, but the next, called The Egyptian Coffin, will feature her hundred-mile
ride across
Dartmoor and is dur out in October.
I wonder if you could conveythis onformation and my thanks to everyone who
helped - and a grateful whinny from Zaraband!
Yours sincerely,
Jane Jakeman