ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: saddle fitting device

Re: saddle fitting device

Dee VanGilder (vgarab@TRANSPORT.COM)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:24:25 -0800

At 02:52 PM 4/3/97 -0500, Jjazpruitt@aol.com wrote:
>realize that a sports saddle dispenses with the whole tree deal since it is
>treeless! Being a little on the chicken side, the sports saddle is not as
>secure feeling as a tree saddle, or is it a matter of just getting use to it?
>
>I have had my endurance model sport saddle for just a short time but I feel
that it is very secure. I wanted a saddle that I could go from horse to
horse without the saddle fitting problem and so far am happy. I was out on
on of our 4 yr olds and it was cold and felt good and gave a couple bucks
and it was very secure. I really like it cause you can really feel your
hosre and he can feel you.
Dee Van Gilder
Van Gilder Arabians
Wasco, Oregon
Home of Nehalems Muhuli, FV SToic & Mackies Image
and their band of mares!!