> Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 13:16 -0800 (PST)
> From: AFA@co.clark.nv.us
> To: ridecamp-d@endurance.net
> Subject: underwear
>
> I also would like to hear about comfortable underwear! I get chafed too
> from the elastic leg openings and wondered if the men's style boxers
that
> have the elastic further down the leg wouldn't be more comfortable. Do
> they make these for women? Do you know which ones I'm talking about?
> They are not loose fitting boxers but brief like in the fit but boxer
like in
> the style. Get it??
>
> Any takers on this thread? : )
>
> Andrea Faustina
> afa@co.clark.nv.us
>
> ------------------------------

HIND makes a bicycle short that is made from COOLMAX.
It has longer legs than briefs, about to mid-thigh.

The seat part on the men's version is padded and the women's version has
a nice absorbant liner and padding in the crotch.

There are also some women's underwear called no-show panties.
The leg has a very low profile lacey elastic. Very thin in the elastic.

You can probably get the HIND shorts from a cycle shop or a good
sportswear catalog.

The Australian Connection has the no-show panties. 916-791-1542 for info
and orders. 1-800-847-8521 for orders only. (you need to have the pricing.
etc so you can leave a message on the 800 number, see catalog.)
They used to carry the HIND underwear but stopped due to lack of demand.

Raymond Santana
Network Operations
University of California at Davis
Medical Center, Sacramento, Ca