ridecamp@endurance.net: Unidentified subject!

Unidentified subject!

Pat Gluckin (a1234@gte.net)
Tue, 01 Apr 1997 06:00:09 -0500

At 11:06 AM 3/31/97 MST, you wrote:
>Here is a table of prices (a bit old, but might still help)
>for the various Flex products. The Horse products all come
>in loose form (not pills), so it's a bit of work to use them
>for human consumption. Still, you might find it interesting.
>

>From: Lisa Stroyan <lcs@hpfclisa.cnd.hp.com>

Thank you, Lisa, for such an extensive list and explanation! You certainly
went above and beyond the call of duty. I am so looking forward to the day
when I can offer you good folks on ridecamp some tips on riding, training or
treating horses. But for now I'll be a soaker up of info.

Pat ( her Beau still has no idea what's in store for him!)