ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: conditioning for different distances

Re: conditioning for different distances

Becky Huffman (hhcc1@htcomp.net)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:26:41 -0600

I give Shadow a hard time about being a 'spaz' but he is really a solid
little horse. (with an attitude and a sense of humor)

He is very solid on the miles but I would like to finish a little sooner
then 20 hours. We have been working on strengthening his back, etc.....

but I am still interested in speeding up his 100s, not really sure what
type of training/conditioning program.

Becky
Semper Fi & The ShadowRat
Huffman Horse and Cattle Company
Fine Endurance Arabians and 'Horned Cows'
hhcc1@htcomp.net