From: Gail Lawson
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 1997 4:03 PM
To: Dan G. Jackson; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Truman's post about attitude

"You can say anything you want about my spouse or my son, but
>one bad word about my horse and you just got yourself a fight."
>>

>From the owner of HRH Scarlet (Frankly. my dear, I don't give a damn),
Truer words were never spoken.
She even went to attitude adjustment school, which helped
those who worked around her a little, so you know whose
attitude got adjusted! She is a MARE and no one forgets it.
But once she has a bridle on, and its time to go, the death
threats abate and its time to WORK. She is transformed into
a pure pleasure to ride, all heart, and you don't have to ask
twice. I wouldn't trade her for the world. Gail in New Hampshire