Subject: using HQ and tracking crooked
Author: ridecamp@endurance.net at smtp
Date: 3/20/97 1:53 AM

Been anxiously waiting for tips to another persons post on how one
can tell if the horse is using the hindquaters well. Did I miss them?
If so, anyone forward them to me.

Also, I have an idea why my horse is doing this but would like imput from
you guys...my horse, noticed it at the walk, don't know about the trot,
tracks with his hind feet over to the right about a good 4" from where
his front feet land. Like he is traveling at a slant. I think this may
have something to do with his leaning to his left shoulder. Also may be
the reason for some of his hip and back soreness. Just guessing here,
can anyone tell me if it is normal for the feet in the rear to land off
to one side of the front. His left hind inside the left front and the
right hind to the outside of the right front. Like putting pieces of a
puzzle together, finally, someday I will figure all this out. Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen and the General nevadaghostridr@webtv.net