ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Paradise

Re: Paradise

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 12:13:58 -0800 (PST)

The central coast isn't that inhabited plus I have year round riding.
something you have to do indoors in wyoming. Orange County has no trails
that aren't shared. Plus Dana Point San juan Cap is one of the most
overpriced areas in the Continental US for homes. Look on the map at San
Luis Obispo and souther Monterey Counties on the coast of California.
Temperate clims and Horse property around a grand an acre. I love it
here. ***end pitch for my part of the country***

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997 Trishmare@aol.com wrote:

> We visited San Juan Capistrano in Sept. It is beautiful! I'm envious! When
> we finally move to my "dream home" I may just shoot past Wyoming (I've heard
> it gets cold there too!) and end up in your neck of the woods. My only
> problem with CA is the same problem I have with Michigan--too many people.
> Though for all that, we do have a lot of horse trails. Still--my endurance
> dream is to compete in one of the western rides in the mountains. It is
> getting closer!
> At least I DON'T live in OHIO!
> Uh, oh, got myself in trouble now!
> Trish
> Trishmare@aol.com

Tommy Crockett <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, Ca. 93402-2715
"He asked me, why do you ride for your money?
why do you rope for short pay?"
Michael Burton, Gopher Music, BMI
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/1079