ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Live & Let Live - OUCH!

Re: Live & Let Live - OUCH!

Becky Huffman (hhcc1@htcomp.net)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 02:20:28 -0600

I'm not talking about Endurance Berserkers!!!!
I meant the intelligent, sensitive Arabs that are stalled and overfed
without exercise and then beaten for being wild and crazy.

Becky
Semper Fi & The ShadowRat
Huffman Horse and Cattle Company
Fine Endurance Arabians and 'Horned Cows'
hhcc1@htcomp.net

> I don't think many of us are riding wild, unmanageable berserker
:-) At
> least I'm not and wouldn't.
>
> It's probably a combination of poor handling and a very sensitive
breed in
> many cases - in some cases that is just the horse's tendency -
actually I
> think Arabs on the endurance trail act much, much better than ones
I've seen