ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: what to pack

Re: what to pack

David Sonnenberg (furface@liii.com)
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:06:37 -0500 (EST)

I carry a cell phone and so do most of my friends, while riding. But,
there are negatives to it. A friend of mine, while riding alone, fell or
her horse fell- she will never remember. She lay there unconscious for
over an hour, as judged by the loss of blood. People from her stable
passed her horse running loose and never reported it to the ranger. As a
matter of fact they told people hunting for her-"Don't bother, Lori has a
cell phone."
David