ridecamp@endurance.net: Live & Let Live

Live & Let Live

Becky Huffman (hhcc1@htcomp.net)
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 10:15:49 -0600

We each ride for our own reasons and we try to choose horses that fit
ourselves and those reasons.

The average qtr horse will not do as well at distance as the average Arab
will not outrun the average TB at the mile. maybe some of you will be able
to catch the keyword.

(should I say this???????) no, never mind. well-OK

I would like to know, of these wild, unmanageable berserkers, do you think
that for the most part have been mistreated and/or stalled and feed
hi-powered feed without being exercised?

Becky
Semper Fi & The ShadowRat
Huffman Horse and Cattle Company
Fine Endurance Arabians and 'Horned Cows'
hhcc1@htcomp.net