ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: $$$/Training/Descriptions

Re: $$$/Training/Descriptions

Mary Ruebush (mruebush@montana.campus.mci.net)
Sun, 09 Mar 1997 21:52:30 -0800

Dear Barbara -
You have indeed extracted the "kernel". We have all been lucky with
purchases on occasion, but if you consistently plan to acquire horses for
less than a couple of thousand dollars, as you said, someone is either
taking the sale price in the shorts, or short-cuts have been taken with the
horse. If it has never had vet care, will it die of an aneurysm from
strongyles at your first vet check? Mary