firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: You Know You Live In The Country When
Re: You Know You Live In The Country When
Sun, 9 Mar 1997 15:20:06 -0500 (EST)
1. Your nearest neighbor is a longdistance phone call, so you e-mail each
2. You read about your other neighbors' activities in the weekly 4 page local
3. The biggest horsebreeder in your part of the country is BLM (mustangs).
4. You use your "front yard" to turn around and park the rig and your "back
yard" is a handy "catch pen" for dogs and horses. The "side yards" are the
arena and barn lot, respectively.
5. Your dogs have a LOT of coyote blood in them.
6. Your pet bird is a mourning dove that didn't make it far enough south
before winter struck.
7. Conditioning for endurance riding is no big deal: you go out on the
ranches and check cattle for the working cowboys and the horses get legged