ridecamp@endurance.net: Unidentified subject!

Unidentified subject!

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 21:01:08 -0500

If you can get photos to me already scanned- I'll put them up! You can send them as
email attachments - or I can give you ftp instructions.

Steph

--------------------------------
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 09:06:06 -0800
From: Rita Al-Shammari <RALSHAMMAR@hasimons.com>
To: "ridecamp@endurance.net" <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Subject: RE: Ride descriptions

Could we also add electronic pictures of what various areas at the rides
look like? For example, the base camp, trail head, particularly
difficult areas of the trail, etc.? That would help alot as well. I
know my horse's capabilities on the trail, but without ever seeing some
of these trails, it makes it difficult to prepare for them.

Rita