ridecamp@endurance.net: ride descriptions

ride descriptions

Stephanie Teeter (step@bluefish.fsr.com)
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 14:11:26 -0800 (PST)

Ramey - if you can get me ride descriptions in ascii (email
is great) or as a doc (msword) I can cut/past the text into
a form that's in the works. ... I don't think I'll volunteer
to have it typed in from a fax though.

There is a field in the online AERC calendar for official
descriptions - those submitted by the ride manager. My intent
is to provide an extra place to archive all these posts and
ride descriptions submitted by people who have attended, and
want to share their experiences and opinions.

Steph

p.s. I'll see you at Renegade!

---------------
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 21:11:33 +0000
From: Ramey Peticolas-Stroud <ramey@wvi.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
CC: Linda Cowles <linda_cowles@MENTORG.COM>, ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: Proposition - Ride descriptions

Hi everyone,

I've been working on an after-dinner speech for our annual IAHA Regional
meeting. I wanted to let the audience know that in 1997 the NorthWest
Region of AERC will host:

32 - LD rides
48 - 50 milers
22 - 75/80 milers
17 - 100 milers

Then I saw the E-net post on doing a FAQ on different rides. I called
a lot of PNER ride managers and they are willing to come up with the
information. So how do we get this info. to the E-Net without making it
our life's work?

Ramey Peticolas-Stroud
Snowing, muddy and wet Oregon -- Come on Renegade!