ridecamp@endurance.net: germs??

germs??

tina hicks (hickst@puzzler.nichols.com)
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 09:35:51 -0600

At 06:43 PM 2/10/97 -0800, Rebecca Hackworth wrote:

>This is a good idea, but the bucket is probably contaminated anyway. A hose
>would be the way to cut down on the spread of germs.
but what about your horse and 50 others drinking from the same puddle? Not
to mention whatever crud is already in the water?? Or what's hanging around
in camp from the last ride or group of horses? Or what gets transmitted from
horse to horse cause the same vet is checking gums/cap refill?Or, Or,
Or...the list is endless. Come'on folks.....

If we worried *that* much about germs we'd all have to leave our horses at
home, "safe" in our own pastures.

Tina