ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Shareing the trails

Re: Shareing the trails

Duncan Fletcher (dfletche@gte.net)
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 10:48:04 -0800

I don't normally like me too posts, but I would like to reemphasize what is
said here. Manure around camp areas near trailheads should be hauled home
in the trailer. Manure in back country camp areas where this is not
feasible should be scattered. If there is no place left to scatter due to
high use, then the camp site has been over used and shouldn't be used. This
is critical for our future access to trails.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net