ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Caspers Park Damage Repair?

Re: Caspers Park Damage Repair?

K S Swigart (katswig@deltanet.com)
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 20:36:28 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Lynne Glazer wrote:

> Friends have told me that the mountain biker/hiker furor over the damage
> to the Caspers Park trails by the endurance riders 12/7 has hit the LA
> Times; I'll get the article tonight.
>
> Apparently, the article cites plans for cleanup (de-pockmarking) of the
> trail by ride mgmt.
>
> If so, I want to volunteer to help.
>
> Anybody know what's going on?

Yes, OCDR (even before the ride) made arrangements with the rangers to
"adopt" the trail. Paul Roach, the ride manager, is working with the
rangers and the club to pick a good day for "trail clean-up" It is one
of our upcoming club activities.

I'll let Paul know that you are volunteering your services. How can he
reach you?

kat
Orange County, Calif.